Phew! I have been doing a bit of catching up over the last couple of days, the weekend was so hectic that I have needed it! Yesterday was Evan's swimming gala, he is not the strongest of swimmers by any means but his sheer determination earned him a 1st and a 2nd place - he was so proud of himself!!
So I shared with you the other day that we created WOW Christmas Cards with Sparkle and Shine (don't you love that song from the Christmas film Nativity!) so here are our other creations!
A diorama card inspired totally by a gorgeous creation I received for my birthday from the talented Sally-Jo.
I wanted to encourage the girls to use non-Christmas stamps to create some Christmas creations so we have used Apothecary Art to do just that!!!
We used Always Artichoke and Cherry Cobbler with Very Vanilla and a hint of Early Espresso and Crumb Cake.
I have tried to use some photos where you can see the Shimmer spray, the one we used is the Champagne Mist.
I also showed the girls the spiral flower technique too!
Love this photo you can see the bits of shimmer on it!
The day after the training I attended one of my downlines craft events, her friend showed a customer the card she had made the previous day and the customer said "WOW!"!!! Job done I think!!
Hope you like these creations. I would love to see you at one of my classes in the West Yorkshire area, why not sign up to my newsletter to keep up to date with news and offers!!
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla
2. Papers –
3. Stamps – Apothecary Art, Creative Elements, For my Family, Curly Cute
4. Embellishments – Antique Brads, Always Artichoke Seam Binding, Crumb Cake Seam Binding, Pearls
5. Tools – Framelits, Modern Label punch, Decorative Label punch, Wide Oval punch, Bird punch, Circle punches
6. Mediums – Crumb Cale ink, Always Artichoke ink, Cherry Cobbler ink, Early Espresso ink