Sunday 5 August 2012

A Stamp a Stacker

Phew what a night at the Olympic stadium last night, in fact what a day in general! Loved watching last night's amazing achievements for Team GB!! I can't stop watching all the events and my boys are hooked too. In fact Evan is going to a party today and he says I must watch the Olympics whilst he is out so that I can tell him everything that happened when he gets home!

So onto crafting, here is another Stamp a Stack card from my July event. We have no Stamp a Stacks in August but I have a double whammy in September - an ALL DAY STAMP A STACK on 15th September (closing date for booking 31st August) and my regular Stamp a Stack is back on Friday 28th September - 7pm-10pm


This card was made using the Love and Sympathy stamp set. A very budget friendly stamp set great for those cards we don't like to have to make. The colours are Pear Pizazz and Pool Party for the flowers and Poppy Parade for the sentiment which was punched out with the wide oval punch.


The ribbon is the Crumb Cake Seam Binding which I am loving at the moment.

Thats all from me for today, I will be back with another project tomorrow

Julie
x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Crumb Cake, Pear Pizazz, Very Vanilla
 2. Papers – 
 3. Stamps – Love and Sympathy
 4. Embellishments – Crumb Cake Seam Binding
 5. Tools – Wide Oval punch
 6. Mediums – Poppy Parade ink, Pear Pizazz marker, Pool Party marker

No comments:

Post a Comment