Thursday 2 August 2012

Reason to Smile


Hello there! I am back a little later than planned today after a long but fun day out in Blackpool yesterday with my dance friend Ellie and our kids! We had a really fab and often eventful time and one of the highlights was meeting Rory Bremner in the Tower Ballroom!! Completely unexpected! What a lovely guy!

So here is a card we made last week at our Tuesday Club. Its a triple time stamp technique which I have seen lots of lately! We used the colours inspired by the Attic Boutique papers and I will show you the other cards over the next couple of days1


The stamp set is the Reason to Smile set which is available for FREE during August with a £60 spend.


We decorated the inside too with lots of simple stamping


I enjoyed making these and made them in different colourways


Sorry for the short post, I have my newsletters to do today so watch this space if you are on my list!

Julie x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Pool Party, Whisper White
 2. Papers – 
 3. Stamps – Reason to Smile, Petite Pairs
 4. Embellishments – Pool Party Ruffled Ribbon
 5. Tools – 
 6. Mediums – Poppy Parade ink, Pool Party ink, Soft Suede ink, So Saffron ink

No comments:

Post a Comment