Sunday 14 October 2012

Christmas Ornament

Hello there! Is it sunny where you are?? Its a gorgeous sunny day here today!

Yesterday I ran a lovely little class at home making the Ornament from the front of the Seasonal Catalogue! I am sure you will have seen it, its very very eye catching and I have had a lot of requests from my ladies to re-create it.

I decided to do one in different colours to the one on the front of the catalogue and used Crumb Cake and Early Espresso with the Early Espresso tulle!


This is not a quick project but I was really pleased that we all made ours within 2.5 hours at quite a slow pace and waiting for each other to catch up etc… To make the ornament you need to stamp 20 of each of the 2 designs of ornament.


Here is Elaine, my lovely friend and customer with her finished item.



Elaine's ornament.


Here is Karen with her finished Ornament, Karen had been looking forward to this class for ages!!


Karen's ornament


And last but not least here is Ann with her lovely ornament!


Last weekend I held my New Catalogue Launch party and I raffled off the Hostess Benefits in my Mystery Hostess event. Here is Ann collecting her prizes and order for winning the draw and lots of freebies!!


If you are interested in attending a class with me to make this please get in touch asap as I have various dates available.

Julie
x


Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Very Vanilla
 2. Papers – Candlelight Christmas
 3. Stamps – Ornament Keepsakes
 4. Embellishments – Bronze button, Linen Thread, Tulle, Vintage Faceted buttons, Large Pearls
 5. Tools – Ornament Framelits
 6. Mediums – Lucky Limeade ink, Cherry Cobbler ink, Crumb Cake ink, Early Espresso ink

No comments:

Post a Comment