Friday 26 October 2012

Floral District suite

Good morning! A little later than planned this morning. I have been for a walk to the Post Office to collect a parcel and its FREEEEEEEEZING

Thought I would warm us up with a nice bright card today. I was so inspired by the wonderful display by Kylie on Saturday that I based my Tuesday class around it. 

Here is the first card we made using the Floral District papers and the new Elegant Butterfly punch.



I have combined this with the Petals a Plenty embossing folder and the sentiment from a new stamp set called Friendly Phrases which I am really enjoying using.





Inside got a little bit of treatment too!



Hope you like the make and I will be back with the rest of the cards over the next couple of days.

Bye for now

Julie x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Rich Razzleberry, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White, Baja Breeze
 2. Papers – Floral District
 3. Stamps – Friendly Phrases
 4. Embellishments – Daffodil Delight stitched grosgrain ribbon, Lucky Limeade brad
 5. Tools – Petals a Plenty, Elegant Butterfly punch, Oval punches
 6. Mediums – Rose Red

1 comment: