Wednesday 24 October 2012

Team Congratulations

Urrrgghhh who turned off the lights?? How dark is it this morning! Just rubbish!!

On Saturday I had the pleasure of handing out a few cards to our team for their recent promotions! I love to make these sorts of cards!!!!

Here is a little selection, I had another style too!

 I have used Summer Starfruit and Primrose Petals with the Papillon Potpourri stamp set and the Curly Cute sentiment!


I even added one of the new In Colour Dahlias on the butterfly. I was lucky to get these given to me in Vienna as one of the spin the wheel prizes! I'm also loving the Chevron Embossing Folder which I used in the background of the card along with the Apothecary Accents framelits


Here they are together


And here is one I sent to our lovely Sarah-Jane for getting top sales in September! Well done Sarah-Jane! I like to send a little card and a small prize to our top sales girl and the best thing is its usually someone different each month!


Back tomorrow with some more Team Congratulations card.

Julie
x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Primrose Petals, Summer Starfruit, Whisper White
 2. Papers – 
 3. Stamps – CUrly Cute, Papillon Potpourri
 4. Embellishments – In Colour Dahlias, Primrose Petals Stitched Satin ribbon
 5. Tools – Chevron Embossing folder, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Elegant Butterfly punch
 6. Mediums – Summer Starfruit ink, Primrose Petals ink

1 comment:

  1. These cards are so girly and cool. I like the combination of pink and yellow. Is that yellow or sand?

    ReplyDelete