Sunday 7 October 2012

Thank you lovely ladies!

Wow its a gorgeous sunny day here! I am going to get my ironing done quick smart and then might nip out for a little walk in the sunshine!

Yesterday I held my New Catalogue Launch and Pre Love stamp sale which was a huge success! Thank you to all the ladies who attended and an extra special thank you to my ladies who helped with drinks, make and takes and clearing up! 

The most popular item from the new catalogue to sell yesterday was the Northern Flurry Embossing folder! Its a gorgeous snowflake folder and it leaves a space for you to stamp a sentiment or an image! This card is totally CASED from the catalogue 


And yes us demonstrators do make stamping mistakes too!! I got a little keen with the ink and have some "ghosting" from the stamp!!! The image stamp is from Greeting Card Kids which I just LOVE!!! AND we now sell a single marker pen called Blush Blossom which is perfect for colouring some skin tones.


I added some of the new Dazzling Details to the little girls attire!! It is Christmas after all!


I also wanted to thank my lovely hubby Robin (or Robino as I like to call him!). He baked over 2 dozen scones for me on Friday on his day off and they were DELICIOUS! He doesnt read my blog so probably won't see this but here are his lovely makes!! If only he could make cards as good as scones, I would have the perfect assistant!!


Back tomorrow!

Enjoy the sunshine!

Julie x


Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Cherry Cobbler, Baja Breeze, Lucky Limeade
 2. Papers – 
 3. Stamps – Curly Cute, Greeting Card Kids
 4. Embellishments – Vintage Faceted Buttons, Dazzling Details
 5. Tools – Northern Flurry embossing folder, Scallop Trim Border punch
 6. Mediums – Basic Grey ink, Baja Breeze ink, Cherry Cobbler ink, Lucky Limeade ink

No comments:

Post a Comment