Friday 16 November 2012

A CASED card with a splodge!

I recently became the owner of the Pleasant Poppies large background stamp after seeing so many lovely creations online! One of the cards that umped out at me was by cardmaking goddess Teneale Williams from Australia, if you havent already seen here awesome blog check it out here


The papers are the Natural Composition papers which I cannot stop using at the moment, just love them. The colour combo on this is Pool Party for the card blank, Always Artichoke for the ribbon and the layering and also some colouring and I coloured the flowers with Cherry Cobbler ink using the ink pads and a blender pen.


I highlighted around the flowers to make them pop with some Pool Party ink and the sentiment is from Field Flowers punched out with the largest oval punch together with a large pearl!


I was so pleased with the card and when I stood it up to my dismay I noticed the big splodge on the left!!! Have you ever had that? Where the heck did it come from  - arrrgghhhhhhhhh!


Hope you like my CASED card, splodge and all!!

Today I am getting ready for a party at Elaine's house tonight. I am looking forward to demoing our wonderful products and hopefully earning Elaine lots of free goodies!

Julie x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Pool Party, Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla
 2. Papers – Natural Composition
 3. Stamps – Pleasant Poppies, Field Flowers
 4. Embellishments – Crochet Trim, Large Pearl, Always Artichoke ribbon
 5. Tools – Piercing tool and mat, Large Oval punch
 6. Mediums – Always Artichoke ink, Pool Party ink, Cherry Cobbler ink

1 comment:

  1. Add a butterfly! Very useful for covering splodges!

    ReplyDelete