Tuesday 20 November 2012

Convention General Swaps

Hello there and welcome to my blog on this horrible dark and miserable Tuesday morning!

I thought I would share my General Convention swaps with you as I realised I havent shared these yet! When we attend Convention you can make swap cards to take with you and swap with the other demonstrators to get a variety of different swaps back in return. We generally just make card fronts rather than full cards!


This is one of my versions. I was going to make them all the same but I got fed up after doing 50 or so of each so I changed the design!! This swap uses the Comfort Cafe papers and the Elegant Butterfly punch and Papillon Potpourri.


This was another version and actually my first version! It was very labour intensive when I think about it as there was Big Shotting, Stamping, punching and bows!!!!!! I did get some of the young girls at Evan's dance class to punch things out for me whilst they were waiting for their next class!!!!


This swap uses the large floral stamp from Betsys Blossom and the sentiment from Friendly Phrases. The butterflies were punched out using the Floral District Papers and the butterfly punch.


So there you have my Convention swaps. I made 110 in the end and got some wonderful swaps back which are now adorning my display boards and have been much admired at my recent events. SO how would you like to join us in Manchester for Convention next year?


The dates have now been announced - Friday 22nd - Saturday 23rd November 2013 at Manchester Central! There will be lots of our team attending and we would love you to join the Stampin Up party of the year!!!!

Julie x

No comments:

Post a Comment