Monday 12 November 2012

More Best Dad Ever

Hi there, here I am as promised with another card from our set of 3. Using the same colour combo this is a quick card for Dad! I love the For my Family stamp set which allows you to create personalised cards for your family and friends


I have used the new Argyle embossing folder, thinking the pattern goes with the ties like a golf jumper with a matching tie!!! Have you noticed the new Circle punch


I used the new Ticket builder punch to punch the DAD wording out and added an Island Indigo spotty brad.


Hope you like this more simple make - not as much cutting out on this one eh?!!!

RIght off to take my gorgeous boy to school!

Julie x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Island Indigo, Old Olive, Very Vanilla
 2. Papers –
3. Stamps – Best Dad Ever, For my Family
 4. Embellishments – Island Indigo brad
 5. Tools – Argyle embossing folder
 6. Mediums – Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, Chocolate Chip inks

No comments:

Post a Comment