Thursday 22 November 2012

Stamp a Stack sneak peek!

Oh my goodness I completely forgot to blog this morning!!!Sorry folks!!!!

Here is a sneak peek of one of the cards we will be making at our last Stamp a Stack event of 2012 on Friday 30th November! If you would like to join us please do get in touch! 

This card is CASED from a couple of places - firstly, the tag and the wonky tree is from a card demonstrated at our recent Convention and then I saw the rest of the card on Pinterest! What would I do without it!!!


The colours are based on the Snow Festival papers from the Seasonal Catalogue and I have punched these papers out with the Petite Pennants punch and layered them up. Lots of use of the Glimmer paper on here, I love how sparkly it is!


The sentiment is from the hostess set Mixed Medley, punched out with the 3/4 circle, then a Cherry Cobbler 1 inch circle finished off with the 1 1/4 Glimmer paper circle.


Hope you like my make! If you would like full details of the event that takes place in Pudsey please see my poster below!


Julie
x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso
 2. Papers – Snow Festival
 3. Stamps – Mixed Medley
 4. Embellishments – Early Espresso Bakers Twine, Glimmer Paper, 
 5. Tools – Circle punches, 1 1/4 Scallop circle punch, Scallop Border punch, Petite Pennants punch, Star punch from Merry MEdley set, Jewellery Tag punch
 6. Mediums – Gumball Green ink

No comments:

Post a Comment