Thursday 20 December 2012

40th Birthday Card

Good morning!! Yipppeeee only 5 more sleeps!!!! 

It was nice to break off from the Christmas cards to make this special card for my lovely customer to celebrate her birthday yesterday! I am hoping it arrived in time!


I still had the Fan Fair papers on my desk from last weeks class so I decided to use those. The ribbon is Crumb Cake Seam binding and I used the Apothecary Accents framelit dies and the Memorable Moments stamp set. 


I also made some spiral flowers using the circle punches and added some Pearls to the centre.


The ever useful Elegant Butterfly punch was also used to finish the card off


And I decorated inside to finish off too!!!


I do hope Sara liked the card and it got there safely!!!

Right I am off to wrap and make some more Christmas cards!!!

Julie x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, RIding Hood Red
 2. Papers – Fan Fair
 3. Stamps – Memorable Moments
 4. Embellishments – Pearls, Crumb Cake Seam Binding
 5. Tools – Apothecary Accents Framelits, Elegant Butterfly punch, Circle punches
 6. Mediums – Island Indigo ink, Riding Hood Red ink, Crumb Cake ink

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jules, I love the colours and I will be ordering that butterfly punch from you very soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Fan Fair DSP and all your pretty details! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete