Sunday 16 December 2012

A little Christmas gift wrap!

Hello there - I am a bit late posting today as I have been nursing a poorly son and also looking after my Nephew overnight!!

I have been offering a Christmas Wish List service this year, as usual and I have played Santa for some lovely people this year! I don't think their families can believe how easy it is!! Then when I told them I gift wrapped for them - they were made up!!!

Here are a few of the pressies I have been wrapping this week!


I used brown paper and stamped on it with the Scentsational Season stamp set. I then tied them up with Bakers Twine and slipped a gift tag in for them to write on. I was really pleased with how these turned out! I hope the recipients like them too!


My last order for Christmas goes in this evening so if you have left it too late do not fear - I can also supply you with a Gift Certificate in any choice of denominations!!!! This comes supplied in a handmade wallet and posted out to you for £1 or collection is free.


Thats all for now folks! Hopefully back tomorrow!

Julie x 

No comments:

Post a Comment