Wednesday 19 December 2012

Christmas Crafting

Hello there! I am a bit late posting as I have been sorting pressies and jobs like that, trying to get all sorted so there isnt a mad panic!!!!

On a Saturday morning I take my son Evan to his dance classes! We are there 2.5 hours so I usually take something to do as I cannot sit still for that length of time.

I have a lot of cards to make so I got to work!


I kept it very simple and managed to make quite a few.


I love the Greeting Card Kids stamp set and the Northern FLurry folder so I teamed it with the Petite Pairs sentiment for a quick make!


I glittered some but did have a bit of a disaster with some not drying quickly enough before dancing was over!!!!!


Thats all for today! 

Julie x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Very Vanilla, Assorted other colours
 2. Papers – 
 3. Stamps – Greeting Card Kids, Petite Pairs
 4. Embellishments – 
 5. Tools – Northern Flurry embossing folder
 6. Mediums – Early Espresso ink, Cherry Cobbler ink, Lucky Limeade marker, Gumball Green marker, Crumb Cake marker

No comments:

Post a Comment