Sunday 9 December 2012

Christmas Wreath Card


Hello there! I have been AWOL again!! Yesterday I spent the day in Yeadon from 9am until 11.30pm working on the Theatre Companies version of Strictly Come Dancing - Christmas Special. It was an amazing day and the whole evening went really well. This year was a bit different as it had a Christmas theme and we also did a group dance which I helped choreograph and I danced in! It was fab! I spent the whole day helping the 5 couples learn their dances and then I was one of the judges!!

Back to the crafting - here is a card we made at our Stamp a Stack just over a week ago! I have been wanting to make a Christmas Door type card and the woodgrain patterned papers from the Natural Composition range were perfect!



The wreath was made using the Scallop circle punches and circle punches and then some Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details.



The sentiment is from For my Family and a couple of rhinestones were added (always useful!)


Hope you like it. I am looking forward to a bit of crafting time this coming week. I have my last class on Tuesday night and then its countdown to Christmas!!

Julie x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Soft Suede, Garden Green, Very Vanilla
 2. Papers – Natural Composition
 3. Stamps – For my Family
 4. Embellishments – Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding, Rhinestones
 5. Tools – Scallop Circle punches, Circle punches
 6. Mediums – Cherry Cobbler ink, Garden Green ink (for daubing), Cherry Cobbler Dazzling details

No comments:

Post a Comment