Wednesday 26 December 2012

Cute little frames!

Hello there and Happy Boxing Day! I hope you had a lovely day with your families and friends yesterday? Ours was a quiet day but that was fine, very relaxed and lazy really!!!!!

I wanted to get a little something for my friends Jane, Ciara and Ginnette and I saw these frames in a shop a couple of weeks ago. I liked them a lot but thought they needed a little bit of Stampin Up attention.


So I spent a lovely couple of hours curling spiral flowers and cutting out leaves whilst watching some catch up TV in my craft room and I spruced them up a little bit!


The flowers were made in Marina Mist and Baja Breeze and I think they are a great match for the frames, along with some leaves from the Bird Punch in Wild Wasabi!


The present may only be a small token but it was "upgraded" with love and a little crafty addition!!!!!!


Hope you like them! 

To my lovely ladies who received Stampin Up gifts for Christmas - I hope you were happy with your Wish List goodies!!!!!

Julie x

No comments:

Post a Comment