Thursday 6 December 2012

Julie's Jems Christmas Party Night

Good Morning! The eagle eyed amongst you will have noticed that I haven't blogged for a couple of days!! I have been a bit poorly so have been taking things easy the last couple of days! I'm not fully fighting fit yet but I am starting to feel a little bit more human!!

On Tuesday night I organised a Christmas Party Night instead of our usual Monthly Training and we were able to get the big room so I could get more of my lovely Jems there!!! I wasnt very well at this point but these girls cheer me up so much I carried on!!!!

I made a Pass the Parcel using the brown packaging we get in our Stampin Up deliveries!! It has to come in useful for something - we get so much of it!


Here is the Pass the Parcel in action!


Some layers had choccies, some layers had little Stampin Up prizes! Here is Chris excited by hers!


And Ali with her lovely Christmas jumped on!


Love Kylie's little headpiece!!!!


Everyone brought something for our buffet and OMG we had a right feast!!! Kylie's offerings were so professional - she was on cheese and biscuits!!!


Just look at the attention to detail!!!


Ali made us these wonderful cake pops in the shape of Christmas trees!


I think it was Liz who made these lovely truffles


And Shazza made these fun cupcakes too!!


Hmmmmm Cheesy Nachos, Sally Jo style!!


I only got chance to take a few photos of my girls! Here are Kylie and Alex


With me (and my silly Christmas hat)


And Lesley and Caroline!


I found this fabulous free tutorial for this Candy Cane elf on Jackie Topa's blog HERE
She has a free cheat sheet and also a video on how to make these adorable elves!! I made kits for my girls (with all the punched shapes) as a little pressie from me and they would either make them on the night and take them home to make.



Isnt he a little cutie???


We also had a quiz that I did with Picture rounds and an Anagram round but my girls thought it was too hard!! I was in the bad books for the hard quiz!!!!! But well done to Ali and Liz for winning!!!

If you would like to become a member of our wonderful team please drop me a line and I would be happy to have a no-obligation chat with you. If you are local to me I have an Opportunity Event planned where you can come along and find out a bit more about being a demonstrator!

Julie x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jules that looked like lots of fun wish I could have joined in. Sorry you are poorly hope you get well soon ( I have been suffering as well )Am going to have a go at the elves- thanks for the link. Love Anne x

    ReplyDelete