Friday 14 December 2012

Last of the Tuesday Club

Hello there! Its thick black ice out there this morning! I am not looking forward to taking Evan to school! My hubby Robin has already fallen once this morning coming out of our house.

So onto crafting, here is the last card we made on Tuesday night using a variety of stamp sets. One is a sneak peek (the THANKS working) and the other 2 are Papaya Collage (the frame) and Stippled Blossoms  (the flowers and leaves). I think all the ladies on Tuesday have all fallen in love with the Stippled Blossoms set! Watch out for my first technique class in February using this set.


The background is the Chevron embossing folder and then the frame is stamped in Crumb Cake and cute out and layered up with dimensionals for a raised effect. The butterflies were simply punched from the Fanfair papers.


We used a 2 step stamping technique on this card to create the flowers and the leaves and I just love how it all came together.


Here are out full set of cards that we made!

If you would like to join us on a Tuesday night we would love to see you! We meet fortnightly and the first one after Christmas is Tuesday 15th January at 7.30pm.

Before I go I want to share this crazy video with you from Stampin' Up!!! I LOVE this company that I have the honour of working for!

Julie x







Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla,
2. Papers – Fanfair
3. Stamps – Papaya Collage, Stippled Blossoms
4. Embellishments – Pearls
 5. Tools – Chevron Embossing folder, Elegant Butterfly punch
6. Mediums – Island Indigo ink, Pink Pirouette ink, Riding Hood Red ink, Crumb Cake ink

2 comments:

  1. Julie, I'm loving what you have done with elements of style, you are getting your freek on, transfer it to your scrapbooking, your ace. :)

    ReplyDelete