Saturday 15 December 2012

Production Line

Good morning! I cant believe another weekend has come around and we are getting so near to Christmas! I have impressed myself this year and have managed to send out most of my cards in the post, just a few more to send but the bulk has been done!!

Here are a small group of the 40-something I made of this design, I did a lot of these whilst watching one of my favourite programmes at the moment - Homeland!! Only 2 episodes left!!!


I love the look of these little cards but I did begin to regret how much effort it takes to make all those little trees!!!!



It was a good way to use up my Snow Festival papers though - I must admit!


Right I must dash as I have to take Evan to dancing and we are having a new sofa delivered today too!!!

Julie x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Baja Breeze, Whisper White
 2. Papers – Snow Festival, GLimmer paper
 3. Stamps – Mixed Medley, Jolly Bingo Bits
 4. Embellishments – Bakers Twine
 5. Tools – Small Scallop punch, 1 inch circle punch, Jewellry tag punch, Petite Pennant Punch
 6. Mediums – Baja Breeze ink, Gumball Green ink

2 comments: