Monday 17 December 2012

Snowflake Soiree

Hi there!! Well its only a week to go and I am still writing and making a few more Christmas cards!! It seems to be never ending!!!

Here is a make that I realised I hadnt shared with you yet! It was from our Stamp a Stack at the end of November and uses the lovely Snowflake Soiree stamp set! I dont own this set but I borrowed it from my lovely friend and downline Ginnette.


The colour combo is Soft Suede, Early Espresso and Crumb Cake.


Very simple card which you could make lots of in one sitting. You cannot see very well but I sprayed it all over with Champagne Mist Shimmer paint mixed with rubbing alcohol! It looked lush!!


Right I am off back to nurse Evan who is off school poorly today! Bit of TLC and a movie should do the trick!

Julie x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Soft Suede, Very Vanilla
 2. Papers – 
 3. Stamps – Snowflake Soiree
 4. Embellishments – Crumb Cake Seam Binding ribbon
 5. Tools – 
 6. Mediums – Early Espresso ink, Crumb Cake ink, Soft Suede ink

No comments:

Post a Comment