Friday 21 December 2012

Stampin Sound Christmas card

Hi there! Something a little bit different for you today!!! I have had a fantastic year of dancing and whilst a lot of it is down to my hard work I also would not have achieved the things I have without my wonderful and completely bonkers dance partner Paul!!! I wanted to make him a special "cuttin n' stickin" Christmas card but also make it into a thank you card!!

I used the Stampin Sound card and recorded something inside!


The papers are from the Festival of Prints stack and I have used the Scentsational Season Christmas tree with the greeting from Teeny Tiny Wishes!


Paul's name has been stamped with the Morning Post Alphabet



And my fave Crumb Cake Seam Binding to finish it off!!!

I will let you see the rest of it on this short video!!



Paul loved the card, said it was the bestest one he has ever received!! (I should think so!!)

 Back tomorrow

Julie x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake
2. Papers – Festival of Prints
3. Stamps – Scentsational Season, Morning Post, Teeny Tiny Wishes
4. Embellishments – Crumb Cake Seam Binding
 5. Tools – Framelits
6. Mediums – Chocolate Chip ink, Gumball Green ink

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely thing to do for your dance partner Jules, love the card. Really nice being so personalised xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should think it was the bestest card ever!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete