Sunday 23 December 2012

Team Congratulations cards

Hello there! Did you miss me yesterday? I was partying most of the day! My son had his Christmas party at the dance school and then last night it was the Adults turn and we partied at a local hotel and I stayed over with my friend Ellie as it was such a great deal to stay over - and so much easier!!!!

December has been a brilliant month for my team and they have done really well with promotions! I am so proud of them all and of course I had to make a card to send with their Reward present from me for achieving their promotion!


There are some new products on this card! Can you guess how many new things???? I may do a prize for the winner!!!!!! Non-demonstrators only!!


The colour combo is Pool Party, Rich Razzleberry, Tangerine Tango and Island Indigo.


I love the little scissors stamp, the perfect stamp for a crafter!!!


Sorry for the short and sweet post today I'm afraid!

Julie x


1 comment:

  1. Great cards Julie! I'd say there's probably 5 new products on the card.
    Merry Christmas to your and your family.
    Sarah xx :0)

    ReplyDelete