Thursday 27 December 2012

Team Congratulations Gifts

Hi there and a warm welcome to my blog today!!! Hope you all had a lovely Boxing Day. We had my Mum and Dad round for tea - thought I would mention it as they are always reading my blog now and referencing things they read on here!!! 

Just a little project to share with you today, a little way of making a stamp set look all pretty and nice. This was a reward for one of my lovely team members Caroline for getting a recent promotion! I like to reward my team when they achieve leadership promotions and Caroline went to Bronze 3 in December! If you would like more info on being a member of our team, just drop me a line! 


I added a band of DSP and then my beloved Crumb Cake Seam Binding - think I need a new reel of this as its had a lot of action lately! I then added some Framelits and the sentiment is from Friendly Phrases.


The little flower is made from wetting and scrunching up 4 small scallop circles and then sticking them all together. They were then sprayed with some shimmer spray!


Caroline - enjoy your new stamp set and a huge well done to you again!

Julie x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Primrose Petals
 2. Papers – Midnight Muse DSP
 3. Stamps – Friendly Phrases
 4. Embellishments – Crumb Cake Seam Binding
 5. Tools – Framelits Labels Collection, Small Scallop Circle
 6. Mediums – Chocolate Chip ink

No comments:

Post a Comment