Saturday 29 December 2012

Wedding Card

Hello there. Its Saturday apparently!! I am all mixed up with my days!!!!!

Here is a card I have been making for a couple of days! I say a couple of days because I made 15 Spiral flowers for the card and the matching gift - which I will show you tomorrow.

The colour combo on this card is Perfect Plum and Very Vanilla. The stamp sets used were Apothecary Art and Curly Cute.


I love making these flowers, they are time consuming but I think they look great. I will upload a video on how I make them in the next couple of days.


Lots of pearls used in this card too with some Perfect Plum taffeta ribbon (which the bride and groom used on their wedding stationery)


The bird punch was used to add leaves to the card.

Hope you like it and I hope the Bride and Groom do too!

Julie x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Very Vanilla, Perfect Plum
 2. Papers – Perfect Plum DSP
 3. Stamps – Curly Cute, Apothecary Art
 4. Embellishments – Pearls, Perfect Plum Taffeta ribbon
 5. Tools – Labels Framelits, Bird Punch, Various Circle punches, Boho Blossoms punch, Itty Bitty punches
 6. Mediums – Perfect Plum ink

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card!! Love those spiral flowers, look forward to your video tutorial! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete