Tuesday 1 January 2013

Spiral Flower project!

Good morning and Happy 2013!!!! This year is a special year for me as I will celebrate my 40th birthday in the summer!!! EEeeekk - as well as a fab trip to Utah on the Stampin Up Incentive trip! 

Here is a little project I made yesterday to tie in with my video on Spiral flowers. The video is at the end and its not very good but I have done it!! There is no sound for first few seconds and my son Evan keeps getting me in the shot with my un-brushed hair which I wasnt too thrilled about but it was the second attempt and I hope you get the idea!!!!



I have taken these photos so you can see the difference between the spiral flowers with the Scallop circle punches and the plain circle punches. The 2 smaller ones are with the scallops, it does make a difference to the centre of the flower!


You will also see that I spritzed the whole thing with the Champagne Shimmer paint mixed with some rubbing alcohol, I love this effect!

Here is the video!!! Courtesy of my 10 year old son! Cheers Evan!


Also just to let you know that booking closes tomorrow night for my Handbag and Note card class on Saturday 12th January at 2.30pm. This is my first class of 2013! If you cannot make it a full kit is available with instructions for £18 posted or £16 collected!


Julie x

2 comments:

  1. Great video Julie - and you know what they say "practice makes perfect" so maybe a few more (just for practice of course) would be in order now you've taken the plunge.
    Thanks very much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi julie
    Great tut.....
    Hugs Sylvie xxx

    ReplyDelete