Saturday 2 February 2013

A fantastic night with friends!

 Good morning folks and happy weekend to you!! I had a lovely evening doing a workshop at Gillian's last night and it is quite appropriate that I am sharing a thank you card today as I am so grateful to Gillian for hosting a fantastic workshop! I am also so grateful to my friend Ellie, who stepped in at the last minute to come and assist me when I found out the numbers had increased!! I think Ellie enjoyed herself too and she loved Gillian's dog, Oli!! Oli also loved Ellie a little bit too much - if you get my drift!!!!

Anyway on to the card for today! Again it uses the Oh, Hello stamp set from the new Spring/Summer Catlaogue and the fab Honeycomb Embossing folder.


The papers are the Tea for Two papers and I have only done a little bit of stamping in the form of the sentiment on this one, along with the chevron background. 


The butterflies were punched out from the Tea for Two papers and I added a Large Pearl too!


Right I really have to dash today! I am taking Evan dancing and then off out for lunch to celebrate Jane's birthday!!

Julie x

 P.S Be sure to check my blog tomorrow at 10am as I am taking part in our Jems team Blog Hop!

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Naturals Ivory
 2. Papers – Tea for Two
 3. Stamps – Oh, Hello
 4. Embellishments – Large Pearls
 5. Tools – Bitty Butterfly, Elegant Butterfly, Honeycomb Embossing Folder, Oval Framelits
 6. Mediums – Early Espresso ink, Calypso Coral ink!!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card, that embossing folder is gorgeous. Hugs, Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the inspiration at Gillians party last night and lovely to see you again x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh I love this card. This stamp set is on my wish list for my next order and the lovely papers too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card Jules. This stamp set is going in my next order and the lovey papers too xx

    ReplyDelete