Sunday 24 February 2013

First Technique Club

 Good morning and Happy Sunday - yipppeeee I had a lie in today!!! 

Yesterday I ran my first ever technique club alongside our usual scrapbooking club. I will share photos this week of the projects from both clubs but I would firstly like to say thank you to the lovely ladies for attending.

If you attend the Technique club you get the stamp set we are using included in the cost of the class! This month we were using the Stippled Blossoms stamp set


It's a gorgeous 2 step stamping set including 10 stamps.

So here was our "Warm up card"! I demonstrated how to use the stamp-a-ma-jig and sometimes I even demonstrated how NOT to use it too!!!! The ladies all had a sheet of Very Vanilla card to get stamping their flowers and leaves for the cards.


We used the Doily sizzlet which does require a bit of pokey tool action to get all the bits out, but it kept us out of mischief for 5-10 minutes


The colours that we used for the afternoon are Wild Wasabi, Pink Pirouette and Regal Rose and the sentiments we used were Petite Pairs.


I will be back tomorrow with another card from this set and if you would like to join us at our next Technique Club this is scheduled for Saturday 16th March at 2.30pm and we will be using the Secret Garden stamp set.

I've just realised that I ran 2 classes yesterday and I didnt forget to bring one thing!! Now that is an achievement! 

Julie x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – WIld Wasabi, Very Vanilla
 2. Papers – 
 3. Stamps – Stippled Blossoms, Petite Pairs
 4. Embellishments – Crochet Trim
 5. Tools – Oval punches
 6. Mediums – Pink Pirouette, Wild Wasabi and Regal Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment