Friday 22 February 2013

More Bashful and Saffron!!

Hi there!! I am back with another card from my Card Keeper box, this time one using the Oh Hello stamp set! I must say this is my most used stamp set from the new Spring/Summer Seasonal! I cannot stop using it!! I love the little patchwork effect on the chevron stamp and I love the chevron oval too and the Oval Framelits - so much use already!!


A really simple but effective card and without the bow it would be a good one for posting in the mail too!!!


The colour combo is Bashful Blue and So Saffron again, with a hint of Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade and Early Espresso.


I'm sorry but I have to dash today, so much to do!!

Julie x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Bashful Blue, Very Vanilla
 2. Papers – 
 3. Stamps – Oh Hello
 4. Embellishments – Paper Doilies, So Saffron ribbon
 5. Tools – Oval Framelits
 6. Mediums – So Saffron ink, Early Espresso ink, Island Indigo marker, Lucky Limeade marker, So Saffron marker, Bashful Blue marker

No comments:

Post a Comment