Monday 11 February 2013

Team Congratulations cards

Hello there! Do you have snow?? We have some which made the trip home from my dancing date last night a little hairy but I got home OK in the end!

Today I am sharing a couple of cards I made for girls in our team who achieved top sales for December and January. These are really good for posting as they are very flat!!!


Yes, I have used the Distressed Dots background stamp again!! This time I have used a Crumb Cake base and the doilies have made an appearance again along with Oh, Hello!! I think I should challenge myself to use something different this week!!!


The colour combo is Crumb Cake, So Saffron, Calypso Coral, Pretty in Pink and Lucky Limeade.


Hope you like my simple makes and please come back tomorrow when I will share another card!

Julie x



Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Crumb Cake, Whisper White
 2. Papers – 
 3. Stamps – Oh Hello, Delightful Dozen, Distressed Dots
 4. Embellishments – Paper Doilies
 5. Tools – Oval Framelits
 6. Mediums – Calypso Coral ink, Crumb Cake ink, So Saffron, Pretty in Pink and Lucky Limeade marker pens

No comments:

Post a Comment