Sunday 3 March 2013

Super Shoe Box Swap Day

Hello there! I have enjoyed my weekly lie in this morning after a hectic couple of days! Friday nights Stamp a Stack and then yesterday we had our team Show Box Swap Day. This is a day of social stamping and everyone brings a project to pass round in a box and we make each one!

This was my project. I am just LOVING the new Dress Up framelit dies in the Spring/Summer catalogue - cannot stop using them!


I used the Scallop Square die to make a card blank. Its a die I don't use very often (unlike my lovely downline Amanda!) Another die I have never used before is the Lattice die that you can see behind the dress form, another die my downline Amanda likes - I think she made me buy this one when I saw her lovely projects!


The papers I have used are my faves, the Tea for Two papers and the sentiment is from a really useful little set called Made for You, punched out with the ticket punch.


I added some Crochet trim round the band of the dress and finished it off with a flower from the Flower Ribbon Trim.


It was a lovely sunny day outside and we never saw much of it, you can see from the windowsill that there were some wonderful projects I will share with you over the next few days!


Happy times crafting away!


Have a great Sunday!

Julie x


Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
 2. Papers – Tea For Two
 3. Stamps – Made for You
 4. Embellishments – Flower Trim, Pearls, Crochet Trim
 5. Tools – Dress Up Framelits, Scallop Square die, Lattice die, Ticket punch, Bird punch, Itty Bitty punch
 6. Mediums – Crumb Cake ink, Calypso Coral ink

No comments:

Post a Comment