Sunday 17 March 2013

Tea for Two scrapbooking

Good Morning! There is lots of poorliness in the Kettlewell house this morning and I am trying to fight off the cold/flu/headache that I am suffering with at the moment! I did a lovely class yesterday and now I am looking forward to a break for Easter once Sale-A-Bration ends on Friday evening! Just 6 days to order your goodies!

Here is one of the layouts I shared with the Scrapbook ladies yesterday. I have used the photos I took only a few weeks ago of Evan's visit to the Industrial Museum with school. He had to go dressed in Victorian clothing and assume the character of "Edgar Pearson" for the day!


I used the Tea for Two papers, and I love this one with the text all over and the random tea related images - little pops of colour here and there.


Its a very simple layout as I wanted to get all 3 photos on one page. The name Edgar has been stamped with the Morning Post alphabet in Island Indigo and I just love the little pop of colour it gives the page.


I used the teeny tiny Simple Serif alphabet for the surname and didnt use the Stamp a ma Jig, just went for it!!!!


Some of the Natural trim and a neutrals button


Hope you like my page - I am so pleased I have already scrapbooked these lovely photos!


If you would like to attend our next class it is Saturday 27th April at 2.30pm

Julie x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
 2. Papers – Tea for Two
 3. Stamps – Morning Post, Simple Serif Alphabet
 4. Embellishments – Neutrals button, Natural Trim
 5. Tools – Decorative Label punch
 6. Mediums – Island Indigo Ink, Crumb Cake ink

1 comment:

  1. Edgar looks every inch the part of a Victorian lad. The tea for two papers are ideal for this super layout. Great page.

    ReplyDelete