Friday 15 March 2013

Workshop thanks

Another week gone by and half way through March already!!! Did you know there is only 1 WEEK LEFT of our Sale-A-Bration promotion!! We are in the home stretch!!!I have been so pleased that I have done lots of lovely workshops this year and I love to meet new people and help create new Stampin Up fans. A lot of the workshop orders get delivered straight to the hostess but sometimes I have them delivered to me if its more convenient! This means I get chance to pop a little thank you card in! This time I went for a tag! I saw this lovely idea on Pinterest and made some quick and easy tags to tie to the bags.


These were the tags from Beryl's group last week and I delivered them on Wednesday, think the tags went down well! Thank you ladies for your orders.


I have used the Stippled Blossoms stamp set with Baja Breeze and Midnight Muse and the sentiment from Curly Cute.


And there they are all bagged up ready to hand out!


Would you like your own Stampin' Up Party?? I am now taking bookings for Summer and Autumn parties and would love to come and demonstrate for you and your friends in the West Yorkshire area.

Julie x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Very Vanilla
 2. Papers – 
 3. Stamps – Stippled Blossoms, Curly Cute
 4. Embellishments – Midnight Muse ribbon
 5. Tools – Stamp a ma Jig
 6. Mediums – Baja Breeze ink, Midnight Muse ink, Wild Wasabi ink

1 comment: