Monday 29 April 2013

Scrapbook Club

Hi there! It's the start of another week and it's a fairly quiet one, we have Tuesday Club tomorrow night and then I am doing a private class for Lucy on Friday - she is gathering 5 of her friends and I am going along to make 3 cards with the 6 lovely ladies. If this is something you like the sound of then message me for more details! 

On Saturday I ran my Scrapbook Club alongside my technique club. This seems to work well for us at the moment. My Scrapbook ladies like to get their kit, take a look at my layout and then either copy my layout, take inspiration from it or potter about and do their own thing - whilst I spend a lot of time with my Technique ladies! Talking of Technique ladies I was so frustrated on Saturday! On Friday night I ran my Stamp a Stack with 15 ladies who made 12 cards each - 180 cards and did I forget to bring one thing with me - no siree!!!! Fast forward to Saturday and I had 5 Technique class ladies who made 3 cards each - 15 cards and did I forget to bring things - you bet I did!! I had to nip home twice!!!!!!


So my Scrapbook ladies made the same layout as we did at training the other week - here is a reminder! This layout uses just the elements from the Boutique Box kit in the Spring/Summer Seasonal - £7.25 page 25.


We had a new member at Scrapbook Club - Julie, a friend from dancing! She came along to have a go and see how she got on!!!


Here is her masterpiece and I have to say she finished first almost!!!!! Didn't she do well!


Right I am finishing my cards for Tuesday Club today and then prepping for Lucy's private class!

Julie
supplies Card – Very Vanilla, BAsic Grey, Summer Starfruit
Stamps – Fabulous Phrases, For my Family
Embellishments – Boutique Box kit
Tools – Various Circle and Scallop Circle punches
Mediums – Basic Grey ink

No comments:

Post a Comment