Saturday 29 June 2013

Stamp a Stacker!

Good Afternoon! I am late posting today as Evan and I had a dance lesson at 8.30 this morning!! Had to be up and off in our dancing gear for 8am, which was quite a task!

Last night I held a lovely Stamp a Stack event and we made cards using all new things and colours from the new catalogue - it's out on Tuesday!!

So here is the first one to share with you. I think this was the hardest card of the evening!.


I have been enjoying making cards with the Mosaic Madness set, embossing folder and punch. Love the co-ordination and also the new colours of Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay and Baked Brown Sugar that I have used on here.


The sentiment is from Delightful Dozen.

It's a busy time of year and I have LOTS of events coming up. As well as my craft retreat - www.paperhavenretreats.blogspot.co.uk

Please take a couple of minutes to have a look at my upcoming events and mail me to book your place!


 The above event has been popular with 20 people already booked on. Please contact me to reserve your place.

Julie
supplies
Card – Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Whisper White
Stamps – Mosaic Madness, Delightful Dozen
Embellishments – Crumb Cake Seam Binding
Tools – 1 3.8 Circle punch, Scallop Circle punch, Mosaic Folder, Mosaic punch
Mediums – Baked Brown Sugar ink, Crushed Curry ink, Bermuda Bay ink

No comments:

Post a Comment