Sunday 22 September 2013

Paper Haven - Day 3 - Class 1

Hello there! Phew I have had a lovely lovely lie in today after yesterdays shenanigans at my All Day Stamp a Stack. A HUGE thank you to all my lovely 27 ladies who attended and well done for getting your 24 cards done! I have to say that some ladies had finished theirs 2 hours before the end!!! Oooops think I need to make them harder next year!!!I'll be back with a full report on that day in a couple of days time!

So back to Paper Haven. Today I am sharing the first project from our last day. The Sunday was all about Christmas, so in the morning when the girls got to their places they had a little Christmas pressie and their project kits! 


Inside the present was a Santa Hat which I made them wear for an hour or so! Have to say that some of them forgot they were wearing them and went wandering about the hotel in them!


So here is the project that we made! It is a Christmas Countdown tin (A5 size). I love punch art and wanted to incorporate it into my retreat in some way and this was the perfect opportunity!


The Santa isnt too hard to do once you have everything punched out. The letters are from the Bigz alphabet that we sell and the 'til has been stamped with the Notable alphabet.

The numbers are stamped and embossed in white with the new Morning Post alphabet set and punched out with the Artisan Label punch.


And the numbers that are not in use are stored inside the tin!


it was a lovely fun morning and lots of the workstations looked like this.


Here is a little gallery of some of the designs my ladies made!




If you like this project as much as I do then why not come to the class I am running on Saturday 16th November at 2pm. £30 for the class including the Morning Post Numbers stamp set, 1/2 pack of papers and the tin!

Julie

shop now

2 comments:

  1. This is fab just wish I lived nearer x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really an great project!! Love it! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete