Monday 7 October 2013

Our amazing recruiting offer!

Good Morning! Well it's the 7th October, it's Monday and it's the first day of our amazing recruiting offer!! Thank you so much to the lovely ladies who have enquired about this with me. I am so happy to be welcoming you to our team?

Have you been sitting on the fence about joining Stampin Up? You have nothing to lose and for 2 weeks only it will only cost you £25!! For more information on the whys and wherefores please visit my page about Becoming A Demonstrator HERE

I have a lovely team of demonstrators, both business builders and those who consider themselves hobby demonstrators - we welcome all to our friendly team!

Each of my new team members receives a welcome pack from me. I will leave you with a selection of the ones I have made this year. Which is your favourite?







Julie

shop now

No comments:

Post a Comment