Thursday 21 November 2013

Baby Girl Card

Hi there! It's very exciting today as I am heading over to the Stampin Up Convention 2013 in Manchester! YES - it's only an hour away from my house this year - how fab!! I will be sharing the experience with 55 other girls from our team of Jems. I simply cannot wait to spend time with them and experience Convention, many of them are experiencing it for the very first time. I've been busy making team gifts, swaps and name tags and will start to share those with you from tomorrow.

One of my good friends, Di, always asks me to make special cards for her and this time she needed a Baby Girl card (I will need to make another one soon as my sister is due to have a little girl very very soon - hopefully not when I am at Convention).
The card is a combo of Pink Pirouette and Smoky Slate. I wasn't sure if the pink/grey combo would work or not (it reminded me of my bedroom in the late 80's as I had a pink/grey room!). I think it worked quite well - what do you think?
I must dash and finish packing my suitcase! Be sure to check my Facebook Page for updates!
Julie
shop now
supplies


No comments:

Post a Comment