Monday 9 December 2013

Joyous Tidings

Good Morning! I had a little break from blogging yesterday as I was determined to get my ironing and washing up to date as well as having a dance lesson for myself and my son too! Today I am waiting for a very exciting phone call, non SU related. Please keep everything crossed and I will report back tomorrow!

Here is a another Stamp a Stack card we made the other week. This was cased from 2 swaps I received at Convention from Lynne Fahey and Sharon Sim, thank you ladies - I have combined your cards to make a hybrid!!!!!
4 stamp sets used on this card, Gorgeous Grunge, Christmas Messages and Festive Flurry, along with the matching framelits. The tiny little snowflake is from Snow Day!
The colour combo is Whisper White, Marina Mist and Midnight Muse with a dash of Silver!

EXCITING NEWS RE STAMPIN UP

Tomorrow we will have a new CLEARANCE RACK on my Online Store with lots of products up to 80% off! I know you loved it last time so make sure you pop over to my ONLINE STORE tomorrow to grab yourself a pre-Christmas bargain!!!
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment