Wednesday 11 December 2013

Last class of 2013!

Hello there! I am so late posting today but its not my fault! Its the weathers fault!! I have had to wait ages for some decent light to take a photo of last nights Tuesday Club party make!!! I saw a really cute side stepper card at the European Convention and I adapted it into a Diorama card, CASEing the Mary and Joseph punch art figures but trying to make it a bit more "stable-y"!
Here is the little masterpiece!! Most of the ladies LOVED making this, I think a couple were cursing me under their breath as I had made them do punch art!!!!
 The colours I have used are Crumb Cake, Night of Navy, Baked Brown Sugar, Blushing Bride and Whisper White
It was a labour of love and took up most of the party night but I think it will be treasured on many a mantlepiece this Christmas!!!
Just look at how my bestie Jane took it to the next level and made it harder by adding proper arms and a little moustache for Joseph! How Cute?
I gave all my ladies some choc with a hand stamped touch and we had party food and even a pass the parcel! THANK YOU to all my Tuesday Club ladies for your support and friendship! See you in 2014
Julie
shop now


4 comments:

  1. Wow Julie this is just adorable. Cheers Donna Z :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie
    The original was done by my downline Tracey Walters - a punch art genius! Love the stable idea - it looks gorgeous. Happy Christmas. Live Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can not believe I missed this beauty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julie. Truly a labor of love! Thank you for such inspiration. Was wondering what punches you used and if it is easier than it looks with such detail. I would love to replicate this but need help. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete