Thursday 12 December 2013

New Goodies!

Good Morning to you! Today I have an exciting make to share with you! It's not a Christmas make (Yippppeee, bit fed up of Christmas stuff now) and it also contains some brand new product plus some new to me product!!!!
On Tuesday I had a lovely day in my craft room with my downline Sally Jo. Sally Jo lives a little too far away to come to our evening trainings so she came for the day on Tuesday and we had a little craft with these new products. I was glad of the company on Tuesday it was a hard day for me as it was 2 years since our friends were taken from us. The stamp set is one I have been admiring for a while so I bit the bullet and claimed it as a freebie from Stampin Up. I LOVE making male themed cards - I know I am probably in a minority!!! The colours for this card were determined by the lovely lovely papers which will be making an appearance in our Spring/Summer Catalogue.
We were very resourceful and went through my folder of left over card blanks and we found 2 of these gatefold cards, left over from a Stamp a Stack so that formed the basis of our first card. 
We had great fun making our cards and I will share the others with you over the next 2 days. I may even run this as a class as I know lots of my ladies struggle with male themed cards!

Thats all for today! Exciting day as after 7 months of living here we are having some decorating done, just in time for Christmas!! Can't wait

Julie
shop now
supplies


No comments:

Post a Comment