Thursday 30 January 2014

Happy Watercolour

Hi there and good morning to you! I'm feeling quite refreshed this morning as last night was the first night I have properly "slept through" without waking up coughing and needing water/medicine. It also means I am here at my normal time doing my blog post! I know some of my readers do check my blog first thing in the morning!

Today I am sharing another Stamp a Stack card, think I have shared 3 now. This one uses a new stamp set called Happy Watercolour from the Spring/Summer Seasonal. I cased this card directly from a lovely ladies blog from the USA, Jenny Peterson. I had the pleasure of having a brief chat with her in our hotel foyer when I attended the convention in Utah. You can find Jenny's card HERE
 The colours used are Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry and Smoky Slate. I used the Dictionary background stamp for the pennant and then stamped the flowers in Stazon on top. We then stamped the watercoloured block on top of the flower. I know it looks like we have been watercolouring but the stamp is made to look like that! It's amazing and very clever how it fades out.
 Half a doily adds a feminine touch and the sentiment is from the same set. I will add all the links below to my Online Store. Talking of my Online Store, thank you to those of you who have already placed Online Sale-A-Bration orders with me, I appreciate each one!
Last night I totally cleared my craft desk ready to create today - I have a lot of makes to get through!
See you tomorrow
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment