Thursday 16 January 2014

More Tuesday Club makes

Good Morning and welcome to my blog today. Following on from yesterday's post I am sharing another of the makes from our Tuesday Club. This was the first project that I came up with. Quite a simple card as the pattern we stamped is very busy, so not too much needed!!
 I created this card blank using the Square framelits from Stampin' Up! 
 The Four Frames stamp was a popular one back in it's day and I haven't used it for a while so I dusted it off, along with my Petite Pairs for the sentiment and added some Itty Bitty flowers and leaves from the Bird Builder punch.
 To "fancy" the card up I made an envelope in Coastal Cabana using the Envelope Board and added a belly band to hold it closed.
 I added some punches to the front to write the recipients name on!
I hope you like this make, I certainly would love to receive something like this, wouldn't you???
Last night I decided to have ANOTHER sort out in my craft room as I wasn't using the space effectively and I needed room for new stamp sets! I pulled everything out and moved things around, with the help of Robino and an hour later (with a break for the Bake Off) and I was sorted! I'll pop some pics on tomorrow!
Bye for now!
Julie
shop now
supplies



1 comment:

  1. Hi Julie, Loving the cards. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete