Wednesday 22 January 2014

WWWU Challenge Card

Hey there and welcome to Wednesday on my blog! Today I am sharing an exciting make with you! As you may know I have a wonderful team of Stampin Up demonstrators all over the country, all at different levels within their business, all with different strengths and creative minds but with one thing in common - a love of all things Stampin' Up! One of our lovely team members, Julie Wade always amazes me with her gorgeous Colour Combinations that she selects so for the new year we have launched a colour combo challenge within our team on our Facebook group page. I have name it Wade's Weekly Warm Up!!! For those of you who are big Strictly fans like me and watch It Takes Two you will notice its very similar to Waite's Wednesday Warm Up!!! 

This week Julie set us the challenge of Soft Sky, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake and Crushed Curry and here is my take on this. I am LOVING the hardwood background stamp, perfect for male cards, but I will share a female version of this tomorrow!
I used the Banner Blast stamp set from Sale-A-Bration, which you can own from Tuesday! For EVERY £45 you spend you can choose a free exclusive item!
Again I have used the chevron ribbon which is my new fave embellishment!
And inside got a little treatment too!
Hope you like my challenge card, thank you to Julie as it has certainly got our team into gear!
Julie
shop now
supplies

1 comment: