Friday 10 January 2014

You're Lovely!



Yes my blog readers, you are all very lovely but today I am sharing a card with a new stamp set called You're Lovely! It is part up the upcoming Sale-A-Bration (SAB) promotion which begins on 28th January!! Sale-A-Bration is a fantastic time of the year to bag yourself some exclusive free products and the selection this year are just gorgeous, lovely fresh colours.
 So this card features 2 items from Sale-A-Bration, the papers and the stamped image. The papers in the brochure do not do them justice, they are so much lovelier in real life! I'll be back in a few days with the full low down on Sale-A-Bration and what it entails! One thing is for sure, you need to be part of it!
This card was one that we made at our Team Training this week. I run a monthly session on the first Tuesday and Wednesday of the month and we had 20 ladies came to the sessions this month. We made 3 cards to get them set up with some samples for SAB and I think this one was most peoples favourite. The half a doily was daubed with Pool Party ink using a sponge. I love the doilies, only £2.75 for 32 and you can easily cut them in half to make the most of them!!
 As we have grown in size we have outgrown trainings at my house so we had to use the Church, typically on this very day my Stampin' Up! delivery was due containing LOADS of new goodies from the Spring/Summer catalogue. As a demonstrator we get to pre-order. I had asked the helpful UPS man to bring them to church, but he never arrived. When I got back home (with my downline Sally Jo) we had some lunch and were just having a cuppa when the home phone went! It was Andy the UPS man who said "where are you? I am at the church with your delivery" OMG I was so frustrated and excited and we were ready to craft NOW!!! He said he would re-deliver but it would be in about 3-4 hours!!!!
We weren't having any of that so Thelma and Louise style we arranged to rendezvous with him at an agreed location and Sally Jo papped this funny photo of the handover whilst sat in my car!!! 

That's all for today guys, have a fab Friday!
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment