Wednesday 5 February 2014

5 Year Anniversary

This week was a really special week for one of our lovely team members - Sarah-Jane. Sarah-Jane celebrated her 5th Anniversary as a Stampin Up demonstrator on Monday! She is the first person in my downline to achieve this and although she is recognised by Stampin Up for this I thought it was only right that I sent her a little card too! Sarah-Jane has been so much more than a downline, we have become lifelong friends, have visited and stayed at each other's houses and our children have met and hung out together too! I wouldn't not have found such a lovely friend without Stampin' Up! Sarah-Jane lives a LONG WAY from me but it only makes our friendship even more special! 
 Each week we now have a Colour Challenge in our team - Wade's Weekly Warm Up! This was last weeks Challenge Card. The colours Julie set us were Crisp Cantaloupe, Pool Party, Sahara Sand and Basic Black.
 Yes I went a little bunting crazy with this one and I used my Yippee Skippee stamp set for the first time! I thought it was appropriate. The bunting stamp and punch is of course one of the Sale-A-Bration freebies as well as the coloured thicker twine you see at the bottom.
Huge congrats again SJ, thank you for choosing to be part of our team and here is to the next 5 years!
Julie
shop now
supplies

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for this beautiful Jules, I am lucky to be a part of your fab team and thankful that we met but mostly I'm just so happy to call you my friend :-)
    lots a love xxx

    ReplyDelete