Tuesday 4 February 2014

Baby Card in a Box!

Hi there and welcome to the blog today! Sale-A-Bration has been running for a week now and it's fair to say it's going REALLY well and you are enjoying the freebies! I have had a number of lovely ladies join our team of Jems and some lovely team members who have decided to come back to Stampin' Up!

Today I am sharing another Card in a Box. This time it was inspired by my downline Allie who made a similar card for her grandson. I changed up the colours as I knew I wanted to use the Retro Fresh papers that are in the new Spring/Summer brochure. The stamps are of course from Zoo Babies!
 The Happy Birthday is from a Hostess set so if ya like it then you will have think about having a party or joining my new hostess club starting in March!
 The animals did take some time to cut out but it was worth it and none were injured in the process although it was a close call for some of them!
 Again I used one of my new faves, the Chevron ribbon, it really does go well on most projects.
Well that's all for today as I have to finish my preps for our monthly Team Training! I have 15 ladies tonight and 11 tomorrow! Can't wait!
Julie
shop now
supplies

2 comments:

  1. I have resisted this stamp set for so long, it's so cute - love your creation - may have to give in!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I'm planning my son's zoo themed 1st birthday party for later this month. Could you share or point me in the direction of directions on how to make this adorable box?

    ReplyDelete