Sunday 9 February 2014

Cute Card Bag

Morning lovely readers! Did you miss me yesterday? I did a Stampin Up party at lovely Lucy's house on Friday night and was very late home and then yesterday I had another Stampin Up party for the equally lovely Jo who is celebrating a big birthday soon! All her friends gathered and treated her to some lovely Stampin Up gifts!
 Here is a project I originally made a couple of years ago after a former downline (the lovely Chris) shared it with us at a Team Training. I decided to make another in the SAB colours as I thought the Note Cards and Envelopes that we sell would be a perfect fit, and indeed they are!
The cards were all created using the One Sheet Wonder technique, very simple layouts but the background is busy so you don't need much more.
 I hope you like these makes today? I will be back with some more creative makes for you tomorrow. Have a nice Sunday.
Julie
shop now
supplies

1 comment: