Friday 7 February 2014

Happy Birthday Mum

Today is my Mum's birthday! She will be 68 today, but she doesn't look it at all! Hope I look as young when I am 68! Happy Birthday Mum!! 

I am going to share the card I have made for her! I hope she hasn't read my blog before she has opened the cards! In our teama we now have a weekly colour challenge and this was my card for the colour challenge using Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry and Melon Mambo.

I decided to make a Criss Cross card as I don't think I have made one of these for Mum before. I used the So Very Grateful and Amazing Family stamp sets with the sentiment on the front from the Label Love stamp set.
I hope my Mum loves her card and you do too! I will be back tomorrow with another make. Today is now all about preps for 2 big parties I have this weekend with 2 of the loveliest hostesses! I can't wait to share Stampin' Up! with their guests and earn them some freebies!!
Julie
shop now

No comments:

Post a Comment