Wednesday 19 February 2014

Happy Birthday Wendy

Yesterday it was my dear friend Wendy's birthday. Wendy is a friend I met through dancing who also happens to cut my hair now. Gotta be good friends with your hairdresser - right? I sent this card to Wendy on Monday so I hope she received it in time - but I am sure she doesn't read my blog so I am OK!!!!
 I love the sentiment in the SAB You're Lovely set. Some of my ladies think some of the sentiments are a little "mushy" but I believe that if we think people are lovely then we should say they are. Wendy is one of those people who is really lovely and I thought of her when I saw the stamp.
 I stamped the envelope for a little added decoration and also this inside to match.
Right that's all from me for today, I have my Stamp a Stack preps for Saturday to finish! Yesterday I had a lot of help from my youngest son Evan. He didn't want to bee seen on camera as he is a bit shy!
He helped me pack the goody bags for my ladies, whilst I made these tags for them!
Julie
shop now
supplies

2 comments:

  1. I love that Evan is "a bit shy" when he does all his amazing dancing classes and competitions and has been on your blog so many times before! Bless him - before you know it, Julie, you will have a full-blown teenager on your hands! ;)
    Good on him for helping you out as much as he does, he's a real sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card Julie. How lucky to have an assistant. By the way the tags are awesomely gorgeous. Cheers Donna Z :)

    ReplyDelete