Saturday 15 February 2014

Katie's 18th Birthday

Hello there! Phew it's the weekend and it's a morning of sitting at dancing for me so I wrote this blog post last night (I'm on a mission to be organised in 2014). A few weeks ago we were invited to join Katie and her family to celebrate her 18th birthday. It was a great night which I will remember for a long time to come, partly because of it being a great evening and also because I damaged my ankle whilst doing the "running man" dance move on the dance floor! My poor ankle still isn't right 4 weeks on!!!!
 Here is the card I made for Katie. I used Elegant Eggplant with Pool Party and silver. I like to make a card that is very personalised, hence her name on the front. I know she won't have had another card like this!
 I used the Silver Glimmer paper and die cut the numbers from the Typeset alphabet. Inside I used sentiments from the Remembering Your Birthday stamp set. What do you buy a girl from dancing who is 18? A This and That book, stickers and washi tape so she can document her lovely party photos!
See you tomorrow
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment